Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Informal Theme # 1: A start of Something New

                            From a very engaging and enjoying vacation, my life became a celebration. But when May ends, and June comprehends, I ask myself" Is this an imagination?". The very fact that the break is over, there were lots of questions that always crossover. Is being a junior a more complicated life?, or will it be a life full of dazzling memories and enjoyments?" Well, as nervous as I can be, excitement floods my whole body. New classroom, more classmates, new  teachers and most importantly, fresh experiences and knowledge. But those thoughts were only insights of what will I be dealing this coming school year, who knows, maybe junior life is the opposite of what I was thinking. 
                           Base from different people, being a third year student of Cavite National Science High School is a life full of hard works. Well, for that I will agree. The fact that Chemistry , Physics and Research with the addition of eight more subjects will be a part of my life for the whole year, I guess I need to be more persevere and extra patient. I heard a hundred more bunch of stories that makes me wonder if I'm going to survive another year in this school. Thousands of questions always pop to my mind like, "Are the teachers now more strict and terror?" "Will my new subjects make my head ache and my heart pound so hard?" "Will this year be months of unforgettable moments or embarrassing experiences?" And what really makes my hair stand is my Research, which I need to start now to be able to pass and progress next year. Unlike last two years, we don't have free times, what we have are over times. We need to extend our minds and open our hearts to the Periodic Table, Laws of Motion, History of the World, Spanish language and millions of new knowledge and everlasting facts that we need as a student. 
                             But the time I enter the school as a Junior student, my bad expectations became better. For the past two weeks, it is as enjoying as I expected, but as hard as I thought. Enjoying , because the teachers were not as terror as I thought and classmates were not hard to deal with. Hard because of the projects and outputs that were a lot harder than before, and of course, the new adjustment that I need to the new environment and people around me. I know that, all that I experienced this last few days are nothing compared to what I will be handling with for the next nine months. But what I am sure of is that, I won't give up and God will always help me to find the way. Besides, this year is just a start of something. Something that will leave a mark on my life,and something that will be a step for new beginning, in short A Start of Something New. 

No comments:

Post a Comment