Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Informal Theme # 7: Oh My Books, You Got Me Hook!



          My face turns red whenever I see
         Books that are low cost, sale or free
           Adventures and tales that leave me in glee
         Now I will tell you, some of their stories


A Wizard, a Sorcerer, even the Master of Death

You will never be bored when Harry Potter is met

With Hermione and Ron your life will be a fidget

                     So be ready to fight Voldemort, and start to covet


            But if you want Myths, Oracles, and Prophecy
            You will not regret to read about quests of Percy
             Fight with Gods of Olympus, Grover and Annabeth
            Without doubt Kronos' army will surely regret


Now you have heard, two of my favorites
I hope you enjoyed, and is willing to hear it
I just wanted to share some of my habbits
A glimpse of who I am, at the same time learn some benefits






No comments:

Post a Comment