Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Informal Theme # 3: A Priceless Gift

                Imagine yourself alone in a deserted island. Visualize growing up along streets and railways. Assume that you are born abandoned and will still die in solitary.Without anyone to cry on.  Without anyone caring nor trying to protect you. Without that simple, six letter word that gives meaning to your life, and somehow connects you to the purpose of the world. Without a...... FAMILY.
             

                  Being the world's greatest superhero is much easier for me, than thinking I will be forlorn from the day I was born without a mother to lean on, when problems flood and erode. Without a Father who keeps me smiling and will never be tired of giving me advice. Without those irritating but reliable siblings that always makes me laugh. And without friends, who in times of trouble, will not let me down. Family, is not about a tree, where it is compromise of the very first descendants until the very last heirs. It is not counted by blood, nor regarded by money or ranks. It is all about the people who knows your deepest and darkest secrets. Persons who never give up on you when you are in your lowest, worst phase. And people who were always at your back saying " You can do it", "You're the best" and " Whatever happens, always remember, we love you".

               There are billions of words to describe a family. Millions of actions to present it in reality. And hundreds of ways to take its accessibility. But always remember, there were only few means and people who take it wholeheartedly.  I am very blessed (without any doubt), that I have the family that I have now. We may face problems, fight obstacles and encounter misunderstandings. But in every difficulty and disagreement, we always make to the point, that we solve it as a family, and God being the center of our love, will always help us see through darkness. And I am here where I am now because of my family, the reason who am I now is them, and as exchange, they became the center of my life, the best inspiration and the only priceless gift I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment