Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Informal Theme # 3.1: A Letter for Him





Dear Jehiel,


                        First impression lasts, but not all impressions stand as wrong as the first. You know why? Because if you ask me to describe you back when I first met you, I’d say you are an irresponsible and childish guy. I was really mad at you because you made our survey project miserable, but as I was saying, you cannot judge a person by just meeting him for the first time.
                          Things are apparently unpredictable. The way our friendship grew, seem much more reliable. Believe me, I don’t know what to say. But unless now you know, you’re one of the inspirations of my day. Your kindness to everyone, smiles that you offer to anyone. Those simple corny jokes and lively laughter seem to unease the tension and sadness. You are different to any guys. Your thoughts and actions seem always nice. The way you gesture and try to be polite, that’s the reason you have friends at your side. I never saw you fight, nor talk in unmannerly way. And the way you try to listen to anyone’s story without getting bored, it seems to be a very reassuring talent only special persons like you, have.
                            Well, at least now my feelings were revealed. I hope you’ll always be the same, as jolly and as understanding as ever. I hope our friendship lasts, like the memories we’ve got. And I’ll be hoping that you’ll still be the Jehiel  that I know, a man who never stop making me smile. J J J

                                             From your friend,
                                           Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment